Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Update




Ok so here's what John has done so far.

The tub is in !!!!

A great big THANKS to Dan for coming over and helping get the heavy ass thing in the house.

It's a steel bathtub people it weighs more the Kirstie Alley for goodness sakes.

The potty is over the potty hole (still needs a wax ring and to be bolted down)

The sink has had a total gut make over and is ready to be plumbed in.

And the sheet rock needs to be finished up, but that's my department.

John hangs it and I do the finish work.

We have to go this weekend and get the snazzy tub surround that I picked out.

That should about button it up, but as with every project some shitty... I mean unexpected
surprise will undoubtedly arise.

Wish us LUCK.

and by us I still totally mean John.

He KICKS ASS

and is SEXY doing it :-P

No comments: