Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rode hard and put up wet.....

Had a Great day with John and Miss Megan will post lots of fun pics tomorrow.
I am worn out...

2 comments:

susette said...

I'm coming over from Blog Stalkers Unite, asking for your help. I am in the running for a round trip airfare paid ticket to Connecticut, to meet a friend I became acquainted with through blogging. She is a super fun person and is holding this contest. I entered a funny story titled "Grapejuice Floaties, Now Marry Me." The person whose story receives the most votes will win a trip to meet this generous lady, whom I'm hoping to meet. The voting ends tonight I believe. I am ahead for now but there is a story coming up from behind out of nowhere and I would so, so, appreciate your help. Her blog is www.becausemomsaidso.blogspopt.com and the voting is on the sidebar on the right. "Grapejuice, Floaties" Just go there and cast a vote for me, please. Thanks so much-you're awesome! ♥

Kathy B! said...

Rode hard and put up wet?! I hope someone dried you off a little bit and gave you some nice hay and a blanket!!