Good choices. It's funny, I was going to use Ewan Mcgregor. Watched Moulin Rouge over the weekend and thought he would be a great feature,,,,then I forgot. Only one have don't approve of is the last guy, from twilight? Don't know what the fuss is about him.
Okay this is starting to be a problem. DH works from home and every time he comes down it's when I'm on your blog checking out the man candy. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm having some sort of premature mid-life crisis... I'm not giving any suggestions. It's more fun to just check and see what you've come up with : )
I know it's too late for the giveaway... and that's totally fine : ) I'm just trying to uphold my end of the bargain... which is why I never follow thru with the giveaways, fyi. In tomorrow's post I link to you. It ain't much, but it's not nothing : )
8 comments:
You could have had just those first two up to make me a happy girl. Or just a dozen picture of that lovely HJ. That always works.
Great selection of men -- and photos. :) How about Simon Baker from Australia?
My faves are Ryan Gosling and Rob Pattinson. How about James McAvoy from Scotland?
Good choices. It's funny, I was going to use Ewan Mcgregor. Watched Moulin Rouge over the weekend and thought he would be a great feature,,,,then I forgot.
Only one have don't approve of is the last guy, from twilight? Don't know what the fuss is about him.
Of these men, which one would you like to marry the most?
Of the ladies I have on my list, I would marry Nicole Kidman with Joan Fontaine being a close second.
Okay this is starting to be a problem. DH works from home and every time he comes down it's when I'm on your blog checking out the man candy. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm having some sort of premature mid-life crisis... I'm not giving any suggestions. It's more fun to just check and see what you've come up with : )
I know it's too late for the giveaway... and that's totally fine : ) I'm just trying to uphold my end of the bargain... which is why I never follow thru with the giveaways, fyi. In tomorrow's post I link to you. It ain't much, but it's not nothing : )
Yummy eye candy. I love Rob Pattinson! He is so cute!
Post a Comment