So today I met the fabulous Lucky Wife.
She was one of the winners of my random goodies giveaway,
and since we both live in K town (and she was brave enough to meet me, she did park in the 15 minute only parking with the engine still running on her car)
we decided it would be cool to meet up for the exchange.
Since we both have daughters around the same age we brought them along for fun (although Lucky Wife's blog says she brought her eldest so she could call 911 if I tried to kidnap her and make her blog for me ala Misery good grief I hope I don't look like Kathy Bates :-(
any who we had a great time. The girls seemed to hit it off and Lucky and I hit it off as well.
She seemed to really dig her goodies which is nice cause I agonized over what to gift her.
It wasn't much but I did put some thought into it.
Now I shall wait with baited breath to see what her blog says about our meeting.
Did I mention that when I walked up to meet them she and her youngest daughter had in plastic gangsta grills ?
and she was worried about me ?
and the lovely Miss Megan in the center.
Oh and everyone pop over to B's blog
http://www.simply-b.blogspot.com/
she finally after nearly 2 weeks received her random goodies by snail mail from me.
I knew Canada was several hundred miles away but I thought I was gonna loose my mind before she got the freakin package.
3 comments:
You guys rock!! It's awesome you got together. Can't wait to see what she won...
ok ok not bad but I was hoping that once you were done photo shoping my chin(s) that I would look more like jennifer aniston...
I'm thinking you should deliver my next package by hand. I want to meet you too. And it did take a year short of forever for it to finally get to me didn't it?
Post a Comment