I believe there is only one week a month that does not effect our personality.PMS=the week beforeDMS=during menstral syndromePMS=post menstral syndrome1 week of normalcy.Yep, that's my story and I'm sticking too it.
When you declare it to be so.Who says it has to be any other way?
Quiet, you!Don't even throw this out into the universe as an option!! It is ALWAYS PMS. Now delete this immediately before someone figures it out.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I believe there is only one week a month that does not effect our personality.
PMS=the week before
DMS=during menstral syndrome
PMS=post menstral syndrome
1 week of normalcy.
Yep, that's my story and I'm sticking too it.
When you declare it to be so.
Who says it has to be any other way?
Quiet, you!
Don't even throw this out into the universe as an option!! It is ALWAYS PMS. Now delete this immediately before someone figures it out.
Post a Comment