What PMS stands for…
1. Pass My Shotgun?
2. Psychotic Mood Shift?
3. Perpetual Munching Spree?
4. Puffy Mid-Section?
5. People Make me Sick?
6. Provide Me with Sweets?
7. Pardon My Sobbing?
8. Pimples May Surface?
9. Pass My Sweat pants?
10. Pissy Mood Syndrome?
11. Plainly; Men Suck?
12. Pack My Stuff?
and my favorite one :
13. Potential Murder Suspect
1. Pass My Shotgun?
2. Psychotic Mood Shift?
3. Perpetual Munching Spree?
4. Puffy Mid-Section?
5. People Make me Sick?
6. Provide Me with Sweets?
7. Pardon My Sobbing?
8. Pimples May Surface?
9. Pass My Sweat pants?
10. Pissy Mood Syndrome?
11. Plainly; Men Suck?
12. Pack My Stuff?
and my favorite one :
13. Potential Murder Suspect
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love this list! I now have to get the wheels turning to see if I can think of something to add to it.
I think this covers it.
Post a Comment