Thursday, March 12, 2009

Photobucket

Check me out. I have two count em two new followers.
Can I get a Woo Hoo ?
First I have Kim. Don't know much about her other than she is now my mystery follower.
Then I have The Obnoxious SAHM.
I added her button to my page so you can click it and check out her blog. It's way cute.
I love Love Love her button :-D
So Welcome to my new bloggyland friends.
I brought Rudy home from work again tonight. He has really settled in in a very short time.
John is currently out in the cold installing his new 5th wheel hitch so that hopefully we can go camping next week.
Miss Megan is so excited to go out in the new camper she can hardly stand it.
I am still pooped. Not sure what is up with me this week but at the end of the day I am draggin'.
Will try to do better tomorrow.
Oh yeah and John brought home Role Models for me.
I am so gonna watch that tonight and get a Paul Rudd and Seann William Scott fix.
HeHe

1 comment:

Lucky Wife/Bookaholic said...

There are SO many nasty germs going around, you could be fighting something... Take care of yourself!