Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bit off more than I could chew.......

OK so we bought a new camper.
Ta Da....
Isn't it lovely ?
It was very dirty inside
this is an after pic by the way
well mostly after.
I still have to clean the carpet the windows and the outside.
that's part of the reason we got a good deal on it
it's bigger and way nicer than the turd we camped in last year..
When I say turd I mean it in the nicest possible way.
It was/is a good camper.
We camped in it all last summer.
But this baby has a slide out and everything.
This is the old camper. Did I mention that we/I sold it.
Did I mention that I have to clean it out and unload it by Saturday. Because the new owners are coming.
It is still full of all out camping stuff. My tackle boxes, my fishing rods, bedding, crock pot, pots, pans, dishes, canned food.
Plus when we parked it from our last camping trip I didn't do a full on clean up so I have to mop and clean the fridge and the counter tops.
On top of all that my fool ass decided that my mom and I needed to have
A FREAKIN' YARD SALE !!!
What the hell was I thinkin' ?
So I have been dragging out my shit... um I mean fabulous items for resale
and also helping my mom drag out her fodder. This is half the stuff that I have already dragged onto my front porch. I still have a 50 gallon fish tank and stand, a twin bed, a glider rocker thing, several bedding sets, curtains and a buttload of clothes to go. Joy me :-D
I think I must have gone crazier than a shit house rat to think I could do all of this stuff this weekend.
See anything you want ? The sale is from 8-2 Friday and Saturday.
Woo Hoo !!!!
Yay me !!!!!
And Thanks Kathy B for checking in on me :-D

6 comments:

B said...

Wow, can I come camping with you? That is luxury girl! But that garage sale must be Karma kicking your butt for something evil you did. I hate garage sales. Better you than me I guess! :)

Lucky Wife/Bookaholic said...

I wish I knew you were selling the giant turd... :-(

Cassie said...

Were you in the market for a turd ? It's not a done deal yet.

Kathy B! said...

You're welcome! Now I see what you were doing!

Glad to see you weren't curled up in a corner somewhere, and instead were running around like a crazy woman doing 10,001 things.

COngrats on the new camper. Nothing good ever comes without a boat (or should I say camper?) load of work, does it?!

Kathy B! said...

You're welcome! Now I see what you were doing!

Glad to see you weren't curled up in a corner somewhere, and instead were running around like a crazy woman doing 10,001 things.

COngrats on the new camper. Nothing good ever comes without a boat (or should I say camper?) load of work, does it?!

Chris said...

Love the camper. I have always wanted one. Maybe someday.