I heart Mark Harmon...
I do not like Mark Harmon.I think I may be associating him with an un-appealing role. I do that a lot. So now I think he is the character he was playing and I don't like him.Yes, I am so strange.
How could you not like special agent leroy jethro Gibbs of NCIS?And Cassie, why did today suck balls? I am guessing it didn't suck yummy chocolate cake balls, huh?
I'm torn between slobbering over Mark Hormone and wonder what on earth went wrong with your day... COncern won out :)Hope it improves!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I heart Mark Harmon...
I do not like Mark Harmon.
I think I may be associating him with an un-appealing role.
I do that a lot. So now I think he is the character he was playing and I don't like him.
Yes, I am so strange.
How could you not like special agent leroy jethro Gibbs of NCIS?
And Cassie, why did today suck balls? I am guessing it didn't suck yummy chocolate cake balls, huh?
I'm torn between slobbering over Mark Hormone and wonder what on earth went wrong with your day... COncern won out :)
Hope it improves!!
Post a Comment