OK Ladies so Chris over at Chris for liberty has taken my hot men posts as a challenge. So this morning he posted a list of ladies he thinks are as hot as my men. He has quite the eclectic group of ladies. That being said I told him I was going to do a post of smoking hot foreign guys and his reply.... bring it on. So ladies help a girl out. I need to know who you think should appear on the list of hot foreign guys ?
Be sure and stop by Chris' blog and check out his list of ladies.
4 comments:
I get so dazed at general hotness and my brain fuzzes over -- nationality?? That's not what I'm thinki' about ; )
Can't help you with that!!
But you delurked on my blog. YAY!!! And I'm so sorry for not giving your giveaway some love. We had a death in the family last week and it was just chaos. Posting and keeping up was hard enough...
my daughter says Hugh Jackman.
?
Cassie, what is your criteria for your challenge? Do these foreign men/women need to be just your average joe or jane or are we talking about celebrities who able to be from another country. There are a few of them on my current list of pictures.
You can do hot non celebs if you want to. Mine will be famous guys. Maybe not all actors. But yes they need to be foreign born.
Post a Comment