So I will be running around town feeling like a fat man running a marathon.
I have to go and get new foam for Megan's camper bed. Get new sheets for both beds in the camper.
Moving on up has it's price.
The beds in the old camper were twin and full and both the beds in the new one are queen size.
Thank goodness for the plethora of thrift stores in our area.
Without that it's gonna cost me an arm and a leg to get the beds made.
But even with the prospect of spending more than I want to I am still overjoyed to have the new camper.
John got the 5th wheel hitch in last night so we will be going camping sometime next week. If my stoopid ass hadn't volunteered to work tomorrow (gotta pay for those new sheets) we could leave out tonight and stay til Tuesday. But I screwed that up. :-(
Hope everyone has a super day
I'm outta here.
Oh stop by and give Lucky Wife some love today.
She and the hubs got some not so great job news.

4 comments:
"So I will be running around town feeling like a fat man running a marathon."
Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way!! Sums things up quite well, doesn't it?!
Good luck on your quest, and we'll look forward to hearing about the adventures in the new camper!!
hey, thank for the comment love you headed my way... I could use a kind word of encouragement today...
Not so lucky wife today
Stopping in from SITS! Have fun in the new camper. Camping is always fun, especially with a few of the comforts of home.
My days off never really feel like days off. I am always running someplace or another.
Post a Comment