Sunday, March 8, 2009

Oh my goodness what a weekend. I am soooo glad that its over. Here's what all I've been into.....
So we did really well on our yard sale which was great. I really didn't want to drag all that crap back in the house.
Miss Megan has been sick all weekend. Green runny nose, headache and just not feeling up to par.
Then the people came and bought my camper and took it away today.
Dan made me Chex Mix yum.
I got the new camper loaded with all the stuff from the old camper.
I washed the linens from the old camper so that I cam put them into the new camper.
I have done 7 loads of laundry.
Went to the grocery store.
I am now working on dinner and catching up on my bloggyland stuff.
Miss Megan also got her acceptance letter into the National Junior Honor Society at her school. Go Meggie Go Meggie !!!! I am soo proud of her :-D
Hope everyone else had a rockin' weekend.
Hopefully I will be back on the Bloggy horse tomorrow.

2 comments:

Green said...

Holy cow! I guess you were very busy..have a great week!

Kathy B! said...

You are super-woman. We need to get you a cape, stat!