Oh come on....that is soooo unfair to tease like that. You can tell me...I promise I wont tell anyone....:XLOLThanks for the kick BTW!
I am like the ultimate secret keeper, my vault has never been broken... Spill it sister!
Send me an email!! I love secrets and CAN"T STAND IT WHEN SOMEONE"S GOT ONE AND WON"T TELL ME!!Jeez, who's yelling! Oh, was that me?! Sorry :)
You are too cute. I love how people find it hard to keep secrets because I don't feel the urge to tell people anything. Funny how we're so different.Still, it will be fun to hear what you have to say.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh come on....that is soooo unfair to tease like that. You can tell me...I promise I wont tell anyone....
:X
LOL
Thanks for the kick BTW!
I am like the ultimate secret keeper, my vault has never been broken...
Spill it sister!
Send me an email!! I love secrets and CAN"T STAND IT WHEN SOMEONE"S GOT ONE AND WON"T TELL ME!!
Jeez, who's yelling! Oh, was that me?! Sorry :)
You are too cute. I love how people find it hard to keep secrets because I don't feel the urge to tell people anything. Funny how we're so different.
Still, it will be fun to hear what you have to say.
Post a Comment