Friday, March 20, 2009

A Bangin headboard and a Pyrex bowl

This is the new head board. The picture doesn't do it justice at all.
This is my bed with the feather bed on it. It is so fluffy and snuggley :-D

Ok so we did pretty well at the Estate Sale today.


I got a cool 70's era headboard and a King size feather bed. Can I get a Woo Hoo


I got the headboard complete with a Hollywood bed frame for $20.00.


I got the feather bed for $25.00


Can I get another Woo Hoo !!!!!


I also got a large bright yellow Pyrex bowl for a buck and a few other goodies that are going to one of my contest winners. Fun Fun


After we hit the estate sale we went to this cool shop in south Knoxville called Living Vintage. I tell you that's my kinda store. Tons of wicked cool 70's stuff with a bit of the 60's thrown in for good measure. I will most definitely be going back there.


I am hoping to con the fam into going out to the movies and dinner tonight.


We took today off from the remodel since we were at a place where it didn't look like total hell and Miss Megan could at least use the potty. Oh I almost forgot we went to the Carpet Head quarters in downtown today too. It's this old ass flooring store. They had original Linoleum flooring. Boo Ya !!!


So we got some awesome flooring for Miss Megan's bathroom. She really digs it and I think it will look great with the sink, potty and tub.


I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday as much as I am mine. :-D

4 comments:

Lucky Wife/Bookaholic said...

I Heart Vintage Living! I walk through there often wishing I had a place to put half the stuff I want to buy!

Kathy B! said...

Woo hoo!

Woo hoo!

Well, you asked for it! I wish I lived near you so I could check the vintage store out. Sounds awesome!

B said...

I'm drooling just thinking of that vintage store. Looks like you got the goods at the estate sale.

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! For you.
That bed sure does look comfy!