Those images are awesome. Call me creepy, but I totally love old cemeteries.
I am also fascinated by cemeteries. They don't spook me as much as they excite me for whatever reason.
I love all of the pictures!!
I like the angel!
I know where that is! It's how I got to my favorite antique/thrift store off broadway. Friends antiques.We should go on a picture scavenger hunt, or create one for out bloggie friends.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those images are awesome. Call me creepy, but I totally love old cemeteries.
I am also fascinated by cemeteries. They don't spook me as much as they excite me for whatever reason.
I love all of the pictures!!
I like the angel!
I know where that is! It's how I got to my favorite antique/thrift store off broadway. Friends antiques.
We should go on a picture scavenger hunt, or create one for out bloggie friends.
Post a Comment