Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Red lights, Blue lights and a bit O' Green

The view from my kitchen window
The view from my kitchen window at 10:30 last night.
Apparently my neighbors had a friend over who has some pretty significant health problems. While he was draining the lizard he suffered what they thought might have been a seizure, falling down shaking and not responding. When he came to several minutes later he was one pissed off mo fo. He attacked their son(well as much as a 60+ year old man with health problems and a walker can attack) But because he kept yelling that he didn't know who they were and acting all bat shit crazy they called 911. They told them they had a belligerent old man having a seizure in their shitter. So that's where the fun began. First the fire department arrived, then the Ambulance showed up. After a few minutes 8 cop cars came screaming through the neighborhood. Blocking the street with lights flashing. All for some 60 year old geezer. It took them forever to load him in the ambulance and then they wouldn't leave with him because he kept throwing punches at the paramedics. Once they had him on board the ambulance was rocking back and forth and you could hear him in there yelling for them to F off and leave him alone.
CRAZY...
They finally pulled off and the firetruck left but the cops hung around for a bit. Guess it was a real slow night in Ktown.
But I do know if I am ever being broken in on or have need for the Po Po quickly I am so gonna tell them I have a crazy old man in my shitter seems to get an assload of them here in a freakin hurry.
On a St. Pats Day note Miss Megan gussied up the pets so that they wouldn't get pinched
Isn't Lilly Belle stunning in her Green Bow ?
she even pimped out the three legged cat for the holiday. He's thrilled can you tell ?
Boy is my desk messy...

3 comments:

Kathy B! said...

Holy crow! That is quite the police response. Good to know in advance that the magic words which guarantee instant police response are crazy, man, trapped, and shitter. Do you think you have to say them in any particular order?!

Poor old guy. I hope he's okay. I bet he doesn't get invited back over there any time soon.

B said...

You get all the excitement don't you?

Kathy B! said...

Hey! Where's today's post?! I'm trying to stalk you here you know... I hope crazy old guy trapped in the shitter didn't come and yell at you for blogging about him :)