Saturday, March 28, 2009

The secret that made me want to bust and the reason I couldn't tell

I planned a surprise 35th birthday party for John :-D
I should mention that John's nickname is Hotdog so I made him a hotdog cake HeHe
with his Aunt Kathline and Uncle James
Dan the Man
James and Kathline again aren't they cute
Stephen, Lynn, and daughter Tessa
Karen and Denise
Redpaint, Tashina, Bruce, and Kenny
John and his BFF Chet

3 comments:

B said...

Holy awesome! That cake looks bigger with him holding it than it did in the picture I saw earlier. You did such a great job. Was the party fun?

Kathy B! said...

Thank goodness the cat is out of the bag. The secrets kill me. Looks like an awesome party and your cake rocks!!! I'm so embarassed of my Hannah Montana now :(

I'm on vacation this week so please don't think that I'm ignoring you... :)

Lauren said...

How Fun!11 That cake is fab!