Tuesday, February 24, 2009

WTF ?


OK so what gives. I try to give away free shit and only two lovely ladies want to play.

Is it that I asked for 5 things you love about the blog ? Cause if you have read my blog at all you know I am a total comment junkie. So I will use whatever tactics I can devise in order to get them. Just make up stuff you like about the blog. It really doesn't have to even apply I will still dig it and if you make me laugh I will shower you with favor.

Is it fear of what the gift might be ? I promise while it will be out there and something with little monetary value I won't send you a tissue with a boog in it or the popcorn kernels from the bottom of the dryer.

I just want this to be fun and it can only be fun if you play......

A great BIG Thank You to the ladies that are already on board.

Dan where the hell are you in all of this ? I mean I thought for sure I could count on your ass :-(

13 comments:

B said...

First, that picture at the top of your post today is awesome. Who can't use a chuckle nice and early in the morning?

Regarding your giveaway. You know what I find? People are scared to do things when they have to pass it on. For some reason people aren't all about being nice like that but it if it handed to them as a reward for doing nothing they are all over it.

Anonymous said...

The rules are too complicated. And you don't even know what you are going to win.

Kathy B! said...

I love that picture at the top!! I read about your giveaway previously and it sounds very cute!! For me personally I just enjoy reading the blogs... We won't talk about the fact that I am cursed, CURSED I tell you and I never win anything :)

Cassie said...

That"s what makes it fun DAN !!!!! the rules aren't hard.
Leave a comment about 5 things you love hell I'll even take like about my blog. Post the giveaway on your blog(oh wait you don't have one) and be willing to give me your mailing address so I can send you your goodies. Not hard. But I agree with BI think people aren't playing cause they don't want to pass on the love.

Kathy B! said...

And the five things I love about your blog:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I love this blog
'Cuz it's all about you!

Many folks won't admit
that they nightly snore
I love that you're
a comment whore

Value can not be given
to a truly homemade prize
as you are wise enough
to fully realize

I love that you asked
for our favorite five
Asking for four
would not jive

I also love
the photo of the cat
It made me laugh
as on my butt I sat

B said...

Oh my goodness, Kathy B seriously gets a big ol' pat on the back for that awesome rhyme! % great things about your blog AND with a beat, she should get double the love for that one!

Dan has a point though. I mean, for guys, counting to five can be tough sometimes, and spending all that effort doing it without knowing said gifts, ooooOOhhhhh. Has complicated written all over it. Leave it to the women to hop onto this tough to gather goodness.

Cassie said...

Holy crap Kathy B that was AWESOME you're in send me your mailing adress cassiekiestler@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

B... B... B...

Sizzle. Pop. Crack. Hiss.

That's the sound of me burning.

Don't you need a license to be that mean?

B said...

Dan, do you need some aloe for that burn? You know you're going to get some serious teasing going on with being outnumbered so greatly by women. Here we are hoping you could take the heat! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can take it! I can take it! You know I love you, B.

Anna Lefler said...

Okay, wait. How did you know I made popcorn in my dryer?

That's eerie...

:^) Anna

Tracie said...

1-7 The pictures! Yummy~
8. Your back ground is really cute!
9. You sound really fun!
10. Endorsement from Lucky Wife!

Cassie said...

Hey Tracie thanks for stopping by. I tried to find a blog for you but couldn't do you have one ? If so let me know. So I can stalk you :-D