1.) I don't think you can blame the green bags because the green-bag banana was poSITively more ripe than the other bananas when the experiment started.
2.) In the Day 3 pic, the bananas are poSITioned as though they are wearing the hats on the placemat. LOL. Was that on purpose?
I tried to do the best I could on using bananas that were as close to the same as possible. I didn't do the hat thing on purpose just a funny coinkedink.
4 comments:
That's actually really interesting but I would have thought that keeping it in a bag of ANY kind would be bad. Go figure.
Two verboSITies:
1.) I don't think you can blame the green bags because the green-bag banana was poSITively more ripe than the other bananas when the experiment started.
2.) In the Day 3 pic, the bananas are poSITioned as though they are wearing the hats on the placemat. LOL. Was that on purpose?
Interesting.
I tried to do the best I could on using bananas that were as close to the same as possible. I didn't do the hat thing on purpose just a funny coinkedink.
Post a Comment