Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Dirty boys

Johnny Depp
Orlando Bloom (at least he's a dog lover)

Jude Law


Shia LeBeouf

Paul Walker
Side note: NONE of these guys "do it" for me. I think they are all dirty looking YUCK !
but because other people think they are hot they are here on MY blog for YOUR viewing pleasure.
I am gonna do a list of sexy bald men and sexy foreign men so if you have any suggestions let me know.

4 comments:

Lucky Wife/Bookaholic said...

I have loved Johnny Depp since 21 Jump Street...
He is so dreamy.

B said...

mmmMmmm. Dan, if you suggested Johnny, Orlando, and Paul I appreciate you so much right about now. Three of my favorites! Guess that makes me dirty for liking them hey Cassie?

Kathy B! said...

They might not be my personal favorites, but they'll do ; )

Carebear said...

Yuuuummmmyyyy! First time visitor and I think I'll stay awhile. You're my kind of blogger! I actually just stopped by to introduce myself as a new SITSa and invite you over to “Two Under Two. Whew!” for my super-fun-and-little-bit-silly giveaways, one of which is tied to our fellow SITSa, BlogBaby! You could win a collection from Tiny Two’s Baby Animals line, or some chocolate covered pretzels! See you around the blogosphere friend!