Friday, February 27, 2009

Ok so I am working on making a cute button for my blog. It would help if I had any kind of computer skills. But since I don't I have been mucking with this thing all afternoon. I either can't get the blog link part to stay hidden or I get that freaking little box with the x and the partial code. See it on the right next to my super cute pain in my ass button.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Maybe somebody that knows something can look at it and see where I am screwing the pouch on this one.
B is the Shit ya'll !!!
She totally fixed my button for me.
Be sure and snatch it.
All hail B !!!!!!

9 comments:

B said...

Don't sweat it girl. We'll figure it out.

Anonymous said...

B -- you are truly amazing. And I can't be mad at you since you are making my friend Eug's life so much easier.

B said...

Glad we've got it working for you girl. I'm snagging this sucker and slapping it up on my blog. Let's make you famous babe!

Dan, does this mean we're friends for the time being? Or at least until the next time I raz ya about something and make your blood boil?

Anonymous said...

B I got no problem with you...

B said...

B is for what Dan?

I hear you can't hack it in the big girl world of blogging.

Sheryl said...

You're farther along then me. I would like to create a button but I don't even know where to begin. How do you create the code?

Green said...

That is the cutest!
I have no knowledge of any of this stuff. I've been teaching myself and boy, oh boy, it can make you nuts!
Great job :)

Cassie said...

Sheryl first I found a picture I liked. The little turtle. Then I loaded him to pic.net and added my name. ( I got the font and color from them) You could probably use any photo editing site or program.Then I went to photobucket and uploaded my finished pic. Once you upload there they give you the code you need for the picture. Then I toiled away for hours trying to figure the damn thing out. I googled how to make buttons and found a code layout to follow tried that and Wa La it was still screwed up.
So being the computer wiz I am I did what any girl would do.
I sent B an email and she fixed it for me. Cause B rocks like that. But seriously if you know anything about codes you could probably figure it out. I don't know jack about them and really they intimidate me. So thank God for B..

Isn't my button cute ? Be sure and snatch him. He loves to travel.

Chris said...

Cute button!