Friday, February 27, 2009


Check me out :-D

I now have 11 followers

Thanks to this lovely lady...

Everyone welcome Cari_bear from http://1momof5.blogspot.com/

She is the mother of 5 KIDS !!!

Holy mamaw I can barely keep up with Miss Megan.

Pop on over and check out her super cute blog.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Yeah for number 11! And five?? How does she do it?

Carebear said...

Hi there. I think somehow we got wires crossed! Lolli is the mom of 5 at life is sweet. I am carebear mom of 2 at Two Under Two. Whew!. And we both rock! I am a new, but huge fan of Cassie, and I'm going giveaway crazy these next few weeks. Right now you can win chocolate covered pretzels, or a collection of baby items. Soon though there will be jewelry, stationery, candy, candles, soaps, lotions, etc... being given away! Come follow so you can keep up on all my prizes - and keep track of the crazy but hilarious trouble my 2 year old regularly gets into!