Thursday, February 26, 2009

Is this better Dan ?


Hope you like this one better. I have to admit he looks pretty good in this pic. Too bad he's like 12 kinda makes me feel like a perv.
He's really 23
Still waiting for suggestions for the sexy bald men post. Lets hear it other wise you will be forced to look at whom ever I choose.

8 comments:

B said...

He does nothing for me, never has, never will. Ick all around. Am I allow to say that?

Cassie said...

He doesn't do anything for me either. But because Dan gripped I went looking and this one was one of the best pics of him I have seen. So who do you want to see ?

Anonymous said...

B. Them's fightin' words!

Candice said...

He's a youngin, but definitely doable. I bet you could also teach him a thing or two. :)

Bald men... I'm going to have to think on that for a while.

Lucky Wife/Bookaholic said...

Sean connery - mostly I am in love with his voice
Ed Harris....
Patrick stewart...
Andre aggassi... is he still bald?

Those are the one that caome to mind....

Susie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving such sweet comments! I hope to see you back there soon:-)

B said...

Dan, you sure you want to start a fight over this dude? Remember, I've smacked you around before and I'm pretty certain you don't want my high heels coming down on your foot, or going up your nose. Better back off. Nice. And. Slow. But if you really do want to start something I've got a nice flying elbow with your name all over it.

Anonymous said...

Is there no iggy button on this thing?