Monday, February 9, 2009

Again with those damn Bananas

Day 5 trapped in the hell that is the Green Bags. Haven't eaten in 5 days no water here either. Have seen no planes or search parties.
Oh wait I'm just in my kitchen taking more pictures of Bananas.
Seriously tomorrow will be day 7 and the final day of this experiment.
I am starting to wonder just what was I thinking. Watching bananas like a crazy woman and then taking daily pictures of them to boot.
I mean how exciting can 3 bananas laying on my dining table be ?
These bananas have had more photo time this week than Michael Phelps.
Plus Kellogg's would probably still back them even in their less than stellar condition.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

To make this experiment worthwhile, I think you need to do it for a second week. I think the results are really inconclusive at this point.

Cassie said...

Bite me Dan

Anonymous said...

I am serious.

Cassie said...

Hardy har har

Chris said...

I am just fascinated by your experiment. It was a great learning experience.

Anonymous said...

Look. If you are going to say my comments are insincere I will just stop making them.

Lauren said...

You guys are too funny! Great experiment...what are you going to do with the nanners when you're done??? (I hear they make great Danfacecream) :)

Cassie said...

That's an AWESOME idea. :-D Danfacecream hehe.

Anonymous said...

That sounds perverted.

Anonymous said...

you should keep them going for two more weeks. at least one needs to be doo doo brown before you can scrap the experiment. I agree with dano