Monday, February 9, 2009

Photobucket


Ok so B is in a F*U*N*K and is holding a give away for one of her ADORABLE bags.
Which I want more than Brangelina wants another kid.
So this is my attempt to earn favor in the eyes of B.
Did I mention how wonderful and lovely B is or how talented and thin B is ? Did you know that she can leap tall buildings in a single bound and do it with a baby on her hip and perfect hair ?
She is the bomb so check her out at http://simply-b.blogspot.com/
I really want that BAG !!!!!!!

2 comments:

Green said...

bag? handbag? I'm all over it :)

B said...

Cassie! Oh my goodness, you just put the red back in my cheeks sister! Came by to check thangs out and here making me blush, and laugh, just like I asked. So much so that I am stunned into awe for your way with words.