Friday, February 27, 2009

Puddle of kittens 2

They are getting HUGE
How can you resist that face ?
Snuggled in.

5 comments:

Chris F. said...

Very cute!

B said...

Sort of reminds me of a kitten I adopted once. Too tiny, and the mom gave it the boot. I fed it every couple of hours with a dropper for so long, and the little dude had a purr that was deafening. The first time my folks heard it they came running to see what it was and they were across the house. When holidays were up and I went back to school the little dude died and I was so sad. I should have taken him with me. Parents couldn't keep up with what he needed. I'm not a cat fan, and this little one was my first and only love in the kitten/cat department. Still remember my sweet boy.

Heather said...

stopping by from SITS!

the kittens are adorable! remind me of the ones we found in our barn last year...they do grow fast and it is amazing how much they change!

Tiffany said...

It's been forever since I've held a kitten. They are so cute!

Chris said...

They are cute. Too bad me and the boys are allergic to cats.