Wednesday, February 4, 2009

As seen on TV

OK so my mom bought some of those as seen on tv green bags. I decided that I would see if they work as well as they say in the infomercial that they do. I set up a science fair type experiment. 3 bananas 2 methods of storage and 1 control banana.
Banana A is the green bag banana
Banana B is going in a regular Ziploc style bag. Not a real Ziploc bag but a Food City brand bag
Banana C is the control it will just be sitting out on the counter.
My hypothesis is that Banana 2 will go quickly and Bananas A & C will brown at about the same rate.
I am going to take pics everyday and see how they are doing I may post them if people are interested in the action.
It should be slightly more fun than watching paint dry :-D





4 comments:

Chris said...

I can't wait to see how this turns out. I have always been so curious about if those things really work.

Anonymous said...

But Banana looks like it is already more ripe than B and C.

Sandy said...

I'm stopping by from SITS! I'll have to check back to see this! I have been wondering if those bags really work:0)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.