Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wondering where I've been ?


Taking care of the Kitty Babies. 6 of them that have to be fed every 2 1/2 to 3 hours, around the clock. Did I mention that they are poop machines ? So all I have done for the past 2 days is feed kitties, clean up kitty poop, feed kitties, clean up kitty poop. Today they move on to there next foster mom. So I should be back to normal tomorrow.

8 comments:

Green said...

AAAAwwwww, they're beautiful :)
Congratulations !

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

Adorable photos!

Good morning sistas! It's one day until Friday!

I'm sponsoring a Mardi Gras contest on my blog. Lots of fun cupcake prizes.
Grand Prize: Juicy Couture Pink Cupcake necklace.

Zen Cupcake February 17, 2009: Mardi Gras Giveaway!

Make it a great day!

Anonymous said...

Good GOSH those are tiny kittens! You are a good egg, Eug.

B said...

That's ALL?! Kidding. I can't believe how small they are. Think you'll miss them, poop and all, when they leave?

Cassie said...

I miss them already, they are 3 days old today. How crazy is that. We couldn't even get them to register on the scale. You could fit 3 of them in your hand at one time. Despite their rocky start they all seem to be doing really well. Pooping, peeing, eating, crying, and squirming around. I will keep you guys posted on how they are doing. When they are 6 weeks old they will come back to the shelter and be available for adoption.

Hccm said...

Follow Wenda!

koopermom said...

Oh how cute!!! Stopping by from SITS!!

Chris said...

Awwwwee! How cute!