Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The END

OK so I am not sure that there is any real difference in the bananas.
The Green Bags Banana is slightly darker than the Ziploc Banana and the Tabletop Banana is all spotty.
I would still eat any of the 3.
So the experiment is inconclusive.
That sucks I was hoping for a dramatic end with one of them to turning doo doo brown.
No such luck.
So I guess you can save your money and just put your Bananas on the counter, seems they hold up just fine.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cassie! Here's some comment love for ya!

And just 'cause I think you're kind of weird and I may set you even closer to the double digits so don't pee your pants...but I'm gonna follow you.

It was totally the banana thing, just so you know.

Anonymous said...

Personally, Andy -- I think it was the tiara, since you and Cas both have one. LOL.

Green said...

Since I'm a new follower, I have to say that I sure decided to come in during a good time :)

Lucky Wife/Bookaholic said...

My mom sent me green bags and they have reamined unopened in my junk drawer... I suppose if they worked she would have kept them, now I don't feel bad for not using them.