Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pooped

So today I am too pooped to write much.
Had a crazy day with surgeries.
If you would hop on over and check out AnimalWorks it's the low cost spay/neuter clinic that I work at. www.animalworkstn.org be sure and click the adoptable animals button. We are having a puppy adoption special this weekend so if you are local stop on by.
I LOVE Rudy he's down near the bottom.
Such a sweet boy.

4 comments:

Nancy Rosalina said...

Hi Cassie, I am glad to learn about this place in Alcoa...we will be getting Hoss and Lucy spayed and neuterd very soon...my hubby will probably be calling over there for info. I want to thank you for stopping by during my SITS spotlight. Please come back anytime. Blessings, Nancy

Chris said...

Sorry to hear you are so pooped. My oldest boy now has the flu hubby has and I didn't get much sleep last night. So I feel you pain.

Anonymous said...

Que es SITS? No Comprendo.

Anonymous said...

Hey SITstas!!!