Tuesday, February 17, 2009

In honor of Valentines Day

A husband walks into Victoria’s Secret to purchase a sheer negligee for his wife. He is shown several possibilities that range from $50.00 to $500.00 in price – the more sheer, the higher the price.
Naturally, he opts for the best, pays the $500, and takes it home. He presents it to his wife and ask her to go upstairs, put it on, and model it for him.
Upstairs the wife thinks (she’s no dummy), ’I have an idea. It’s so sheer that it might as well be nothing. I won’t put it on, but I’ll do the modeling naked, return it tomorrow, and keep the $500 refund for myself.’
She appears naked on the balcony and strikes a pose.
The husband says, ‘Good Grief! You’d think for $500, they’d at least iron it!’
He never heard the shot.
Funeral on Thursday at Noon. Closed coffin.

5 comments:

B said...

Heard it before, but it's not like it gets old.

Green said...

That was so good :)

Chris said...

LOL!

Kathy B! said...

Perfect!!

Hey, thanks for linking to my blog! I'm flattered :) I've enjoyed paging through your posts as well -- great, fun blog! I'll def. be back!!

Anonymous said...

OMG that is some funny stuff! I kept reading this over and over and couldn't quit laughing! I even called my mama and read it to her! Thanks for sharing!