Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We have a winner

OK so took Miss Megan to the dermatologist today. Good news is she doesn't have some rare disease, bad news is she has a fairly uncommon form of eczema. So that is what has been causing all the freaking problems. The Dr says that this is an acute flair up caused by some sort of trigger that we may never figure out.
Treatment plan a dose of steroids to get her over the hump and then cream to use at the first sign of a "breakout".
Miss Megan was pleased enough until she discovered that the steroids would be given as a shot.....
She was a trooper as always but wanted to know if she would have side effects from the steroids like developing crazy muscles or manly features. Then she wanted to know if she would have roid rage HeHe
I assured her she would be fine.
She is out of school for the rest of the week since her little footsies are so blistered up she can't wear shoes.
She has managed to suffer through the pain parked in my bed watching TV.
John fixed the radiator on my Jeep :-D so I can drive it to work tomorrow.
My Hubby ROCKS !!!
Oh and check out Chicken Nuggets of Wisdom great Corazonas chip giveaway.
She is giving away a whole case of these taste treats. Yum

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Just stopping by to say hi from SITS! I love that we have the same layout, lol. Great minds I guess. :)

Kathy B! said...

I'm so relieved that Miss M. is not withering away at the hands of some tropical disease. There is too much sadness in the blogosphere lately and I'm starting to panic over mundane illness.

And yay for functioning cars and the hubbys who can fix them :)