Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Helping Childrens Hospital and a shameless plug for Frank Murphy


OK so

Frank Murphy

from Knoxville's own

Star 102.1fm

is Dancing with the Knoxville Stars.

Its a charity fundraiser for Children's Hospital.

The dancers(and I use that term lightly) gain votes through donations to the CH site in their name.

Currently Frank is in seventh place tied with Terry Morrow(from the Knoxville News Sentinel) and Rhonda Becker.

I tried to find the link that shows all the local celebs and their totals but I can't find it. Maybe someone can leave me a link in the comments.

Anywho Frank is trying to gain votes/donations anyone willing to help him out can click on this link http://www.firstgiving.com/frankmurphy or by checking out his blog http://www.frankmurphy.com/ he has more info there.

Ban together people and help

Frank

kick

Terry Morrows ass :-D

Go Frank Go

2 comments:

Frank Murphy said...

Cassie! Thanks for the help!! Here's the link to the leader board:
http://www.firstgiving.com/20214

My partner Emily and I have a long way to go to beat Terry and his partner Rhonda.

Thanks again!!

missy said...

sounds like a great idea!!!!
and a great reason to be dancin'!!!!
stopping by from SITS!!!