Poor little girl! Get well soon!Saw your comment on SITS and had to come by to check out your kitchen. It's awesome! I love all those colors together.Love your little hamster too!
Does she have the blisters in her mouth, too? Could be hand foot and mouth disease...
I wonder if an aveeno bath would help?
I hope she got her wish...I know I used to pray for snow...but then...it wouldn't help...I lived in the mountains of Colorado....Happy SITS day
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Poor little girl! Get well soon!
Saw your comment on SITS and had to come by to check out your kitchen. It's awesome! I love all those colors together.
Love your little hamster too!
Does she have the blisters in her mouth, too? Could be hand foot and mouth disease...
I wonder if an aveeno bath would help?
I hope she got her wish...I know I used to pray for snow...but then...it wouldn't help...I lived in the mountains of Colorado....Happy SITS day
Post a Comment