Friday, April 10, 2009

I am a contest WHORE

(I hope to do it right though)

Ok so my girl Lucky Wife is having a contest.

And you Know I want to

WIN

So there for I must breakout the my best ass kissing um er I mean skills of persuasion in order to attain entries.

Ok so you can read about the contest here http://tinyurl.com/cqwbkk

She is giving away a handmade apron and you get to choose from her stash of fabric

can I get a

Woo Hoo !!!

So to obtain entries I must

1. Become a new follower. Well shit I am already a follower so I am now down one entry

2. Blog about the contest. Check

3. Seek out new followers for her blog. All 12 of you that follow my blog need to skedaddle over there and follower her super cute blog.

(Did you know that you can follow yourself ? HeHe I am such a goober I am following myself.)

But you biotches better not enter the contest and knock me out of the running or

see my finger...

see my thumb...

see my fist you better run

Yeah that's right I went old school on you :-D
Just kidding enter enter enter

4 comments:

Kathy B! said...

You are so, so funny :) Even when you're begging. So cute in fact that I'm gonna have to drag my tired butt over there and see what happening.

Lucky Wife/Bookaholic said...

You just earned yourself two entries... Woo Hoo...

Paula said...

LOL hilarious! I came over from Sits... cute blog! I'll go follow her from your site. Good luck :)

Cassie said...

Thank you Paula :-D