Sunday, April 5, 2009

Paint it BLACK



OK so I went a bit BOLD
As if red cabinets and black and white checkerboard flooring wasn't bold enough....
I painted my kitchen walls
BLACK !!!!!
My mom says it's gross, John isn't sure and Miss Megan and I think it ROCKS !!!!!
I truly like it. I had thought about it painting them black for a good long while and today I decided that I was just gonna do it and
I am in LOVE !!!!!!

3 comments:

Lucky Wife/Bookaholic said...

I don't know what other color could be an option... Since the cabinets are red, white walls are boring... Black it is...

Kathy B! said...

I like it!

Your kitchen is like a cool diner. You need a Coca-Cola clock or something :)

And I agree. White would be, well, WHITE, and what other color would work here?!

Perfect.

MoodyMommy said...

When I first read Black on SITS, I though maybe you had gone mad...But looking at these pictures it does totally ROCK!!! I wish it was my kitchen!!