Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah


I finally have the house to myself again......

Miss Megan is back at school after 13 days !!!!
Geez Louez that's a long time.
So today I plan to clean the freakin house and catch up on laundry.
It seems silly that I can't seem to clean the house when shes home, but I just can't seem to get it done.
Her room is a disaster and I plan on fixing that today as well.
Is it sad that I am looking forward to some good quality cleaning ?


Dust Bunnies be damned !!!!!!

4 comments:

Savvy-Motherhood said...

LOL HHHAAA!! Love the threat to dust bunnies. LOL KILL THEM! BBREEwww haaWW HAW!

B said...

glad she's feeling better and that you're taking control of those dust bunnies, showing them whose boss and all.

Lynnette Labelle said...

I love your hamster! LOL Too cute!

Lynnette Labelle
http://lynnettelabelle.blogspot.com

Kathy B! said...

I can't clean properly with the kids around either!

Go get 'em! Make that house sparkle :)