Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Na Na Na Na Boo Boo

Photobucket


I WON

I WON

I WON

I won Lucky Wifes apron giveawy contest

She's gonna make an apron just for me :-D

Can I get a WOO HOO ?

So Lucky Wife emailed me this morning to see if I wanted to pick from her stash of fabrics or meet her and shop for some.

I would love to go fabric shopping with her, but I love surprises (shut up Dan) so here's what I am gonna ask her to do.

She can pick what ever fabric she wants so long as the colors are red and black or pink and black and the design so has to include Ric Rac.

How's that sound Lucky Wife ?

Since I am all about winning and who wouldn't want to win something from Edens Fantasy go check out and enter Jenn's giveaway at http://mylifewiththecrazies.blogspot.com/

She's got up a great review for the Bwarm candle and a giveaway form Edens Fantasy.

You know I'm going to enter :-D

2 comments:

Kathy B! said...

Yay for you! I fel good about this. People all around me are winning things. My turn must be coming :)

Lucky Wife/Bookaholic said...

ok, so pink and black or red and black... and of course since you have a kind of retro style home, It MUST include rick rack...