I work 8-5-5:30 at Animal Works and then I have to be at a walk through in Halls at 6:30.
Fun times fun times.
I work tomorrow too 8-3:30 then I have the closing at 4:30.
I am thankfully, mercifully off on Wednesday and hoping to have lunch with Dan.
Then back to work at Animal Works on Thursday.
Friday will be spent finishing up cleaning the camper and packing it up for our first trip of the season.
So this is gonna be a busy week.
I am still worn out from last week
*sigh*
Working 3 days last week plus Saturday and then going to DollyWood all day on Sunday has taken some of the wind from my sails.....
I know and I am thankful that I don't have to work 5 days a week and I am really thankful to even have a job, but for me working 4 days a week when I am condition to work 2 seems like a lot of working for this old girl.....
PS I googled the seven dwarfs working for a pic for this post and found the above pic. It was too funny not to post even if it wasn't exactly what I was going for HeHe.

6 comments:
I love the dwarfs pic.
Sounds like a busy week! Remember to take care of you!
Lunch. Yummy. I haven't seen you in forever. Where we gonna eat? Senior Taco?
I am a Realtor as well as in non profit. I wrote a post called The Love of All Creatures. I think animals are fundamental to a humans life.
I just found your blog. Please visit my blog and website of my non profit Parenthood for Me.org.
Our mission is to help people build families through adoption or medical intervention by providing financial and emotional assistance. We need help spreading the word.
Thank you.
Erica
You need to slow it down woman! ;)
I love the dwarfs pic......I am so over the hot flashes....UGH!!!
I'm sooo stuck in a horrible time. I am hoping that you and Dan have a fabulous lunch and that I can, briefly, live vicariously through you :)
Post a Comment