
So yesterday was a mess.
Johns truck is under the weather so since Miss Megan is out of school the rest of the week and I wasn't sch. to work until Thursday he took my car to work.
He was sch. to work a double shift which meant he would be gone from
6:30am to 11:30 pm.
So no car for me all day....
Then it happened I got a call from work that they needed me to come in.
DaDaDaDum.
I couldn't use my moms car because she had to go to the accountants office. So my mom had me call my brother cause he has an extra car or two. So what do they loan me to drive yesterday....
My SIL BMW.
OK so I thought it might be cool to drive it but boy was I wrong.
I felt like I was riding in a go-kart. Plus the whole thing is set up goofy. Took me forever to figure out that the digital O showing up next to the odometer(that kept freaking me out cause I so thought some shit was about to go horribly wrong with the car) was in fact a D for drive. Then when I tried to roll down the damn window with the little toggle on the door I was in fact F'ing up the side mirrors cause the stupid window uppy downy switch is in the middle of the car.
Apparently I am not cut out for expensive German engineering.
Miss Megan has her appointment with the Dermatologist today so hopefully we will get some answers about the DAMN BLISTERS !!!
Bastards.....
I am still carless more or less I have to borrow my moms Jeep to take Miss Megan to the Dr but hopefully John can fix the leak in my Jeeps radiator and I will be back on the road.
3 comments:
Ok, I drove a bmw once.. and that was the first and last time.. I agree.. it's way complicated!!
Good grief. I've never driven a fancy schmanct car and maybe it's for the best?!
I'm so sorry to hear that the blisters from hell aren't going away. Poor Miss Megan. Poor Jeep! Poor you!!!
I figured you were having a rough go of it. There have been no eye candy posts and you've been awfully quiet...
I've always wanted one of those jeeps.
Thanks for the comment on the party. I think that is a wonderful idea & will work perfectly.
BTW..I cannot reply to your comments. You are set up as noreply@email.com
Post a Comment