Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Late Birthday Matty !!!!!!!!

Tonight we went out to Chili's and celebrated Matty's 24 birthday. (good Grief I'm old) We had a blast. Mostly gossiping about each other and common friends. With the exception of our Christmas get together a few weeks ago it has been a looong time since we all got together. We made plans to get together again soon at James and Elizabeth's house for BBQ and games. I can't wait. What a difference a year, a baby and a crappy real estate market makes.
Tomorrow night is game night for us and Dan. We got a few new games for Christmas I want to try out, but I am sure that we will end up playing Mexican Train. We all just love that game. We played it a ton while we were camping with Johns family this summer.

Hope everyone has a rockin weekend !!!

Chrissy don't forget to email me that video :-)

Oh and sorry about the picture Matty you should have smiled.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. That's awesome!

Chris said...

Chili's is always my choice for a celebration dinner too.
Glad you had a great time.