This is the mom I am thinking of calling her Claire but am open to suggestions ? This is the puppy shes a fiesty little girl who already thinks she rules the roost. Have no idea what to call her yet. Suggestions ?
Yes I removed some comments that had nothing to do with my post or my blog. Sorry while I am glad that you met up with an old friend here. Being selfish I like for the comments be about the topics of the blog.
6 comments:
I am not sure about the mom but Maybe Princess for the pup.
i like claire for the mom...
Ella looks like my old dog chichi. That name would be good.
Sorry I deused you blog EUG. It was great meeting past amigos.
My words are cancel?
Yes I removed some comments that had nothing to do with my post or my blog. Sorry while I am glad that you met up with an old friend here. Being selfish I like for the comments be about the topics of the blog.
Post a Comment