That fat rolly polly little pup is too cute and has so much spunk.
They so cute. My young son Juan would love to have the pupy.
I am going to give you the first letter that pops into my head. I give you the letter G. Good luck with your post. I can't wait to read it.
Mi amigo told me about this blog and said it great. Are puppys for sale? The smalls ones name should be Gorgo!
They are not for sale I am fostering them for Young Williams Animal Center. When the puppy is big enough they will go back to the center and be available for adoption. Gorgo ?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That fat rolly polly little pup is too cute and has so much spunk.
They so cute. My young son Juan would love to have the pupy.
I am going to give you the first letter that pops into my head. I give you the letter G. Good luck with your post. I can't wait to read it.
Mi amigo told me about this blog and said it great. Are puppys for sale? The smalls ones name should be Gorgo!
They are not for sale I am fostering them for Young Williams Animal Center. When the puppy is big enough they will go back to the center and be available for adoption. Gorgo ?
Post a Comment