Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm in the pink


So I got my new to me PINK bathroom stuff. It is even more awesome than I thought. The squared of edges rock. I must say I have never bought anything for Craigslist just sold stuff but this was an awesome experience. Sammy the guy we bought it from was great. He helped John load it and even turned down an offer of more money from another lady because he had already promised them to me. That's got to be good for his Karma. Any who the new stuff rocks I can't wait to get started on the new bathroom. I hope to have it finished before 2020 !!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhmmmm. Why are there two toilets?

Cassie said...

Cause he had 2 toilets for sale. I couldn't take any pics myself last night because of all the freaking rain so I posted the pics from the Craigslist ad. By the way I bought the potty on the right.

Chris said...

I like the pink. I want to redo my bathroom but hubby has other things he wants to do first.