Tuesday, January 20, 2009


So Megan got her wish for another day out of school. We actually got enough snow last night that school was called off. So in the month of January Megan has been in school a total of 5 days. How crazy is that ? I won't lie I love the snow. It always reminds me of my Dad. He loved snow more than anybody ever. He would go out in the middle of the night just to walk in the silent beauty of it.
The smell of snow still reminds me of him.

Poor John has to go to the dentist today after he gets off from work. He had an abscess develop in a tooth that he had a root canal in a year or so ago. The trouble started when he was a kid and one of his fillings fell out an nothing was done about it. So as a grown up he had to have a root canal fun fun. Too bad it is still giving him all kinds of problems. He's hoping they will just pull it, but I hope they don't. But that's just me, and I don't have to deal with the pain it causes. I just hope that they can make him feel better.
I hate it when he feels bad.... :-(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like "Witcher Picture" to me.

Chris F. said...

I need to get a good horse sometime. They will certainly come in handy with the mess we have today.

Chris said...

It looks pretty but I am glad it's at your house and not mine.

Anonymous said...

DO YOU LET PEPLE COME RIDE HORSES AT THE HOUSE? THAT WOULD REMIND ME OF MEXICO.

Cassie said...

My horses are just big dogs we don't ride them anymore.

Candice said...

I wish we would get some snow. It was 78 degrees here today, but there's always tomorrow with the way the weather changes around here!