Saturday, January 17, 2009

I got tagged

So Chris at whatsinsissyshead tagged me.
I am supposed to list 7 random things that people don't know about me. So here goes......
1. I am left handed but do most things right handed
2. My high school mascot was a BEAVER
3. When I was a kid I bit my toenails.
4. I like the way gas smells and try to look nonchalant and sniff the fumes while pumping my gas.
5. I LOVE bologna and ketchup sandwiches
6. I have funny shaped ears.
7. The neighbor kid that I grew up with died 3 years ago and it still freaks me out when I think about it.
I am suppose to tag 7 people ans hope that they give into peer pressure and do 7 random things too. So here goes...
1 Byron at Knoxville Trivia
2 Chris at Chris for Liberty
3 Candice at Life according to Candice
4 Heather at The Wishful Writer
5 Frank at Frank Murphy.com
6 Kate at life as I live it
7 Dan and you can post yours in the comment section since you killed your blog.

2 comments:

Chris said...

My hubby loves bologna and ketchup sandwiches too. I never got that but maybe he isn't weird after all. All these years I though he was the only one. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Uhmmm... you "try not to look nonchalant"?

That means you look obvious, baby... LOL.