Sunday, January 25, 2009

TMI

Ok so I haven't posted in a while. I do/did have things to post about I was just being lazy.
First
We got Megan a new cell phone. It's an Envy2. She has been a texting fool since she got it. The qwerty keyboard helps. As much as I hate that my 11 year old daughter has a cell phone I really appreciate being able to get in touch with her whenever I need to.
Mostly it's when she being a drag ass coming out of school.



Second

We saw Paul Blart mall cop on Friday. It was toooo fun-ay. If you really want to laugh and want to take your ten and older kids to a movie this is the one. It has a few curse words in it and it shows adults drinking hence it's PG rating. John, Megan, and I really really liked it. Next weekend I think we are going to go see Inkheart. So long as Megan finishes the book before her sleep over on Friday.


Sorry this post isn't all that great or that long I gotta get back to the Americas Next Top Model marathon. I don't know why I keep watching that show.
I do love the photography in it. I have always wanted to do photography so I dig seeing the pictures of the models on the show.

Hey and it's better than my other dirty little secret show that I am sooooo into right now. I can't get enough of the Rock of Love Bus. It's liking watching a train wreck when the train is full of hookers and trannys. I mean seriously what could be better entertainment than that ?

1 comment:

Candice said...

We got our 9 yr old a cell phone for Christmas. While I think it's totally ridiculous, it has been nice to keep tabs on her. It's also a good barganing tool for those days she's being a little jack ass. ;)