Thursday, January 8, 2009

Funny


It's funny what girls will talk about. Today at work as we were neutering cats. I got a hair in my mouth and when I tried to get it out I ended up putting more hair in my mouth. The girl I was working with started to gag. Now keep in mind that this is a woman who preforms fecals and spay/neuters on a daily basis, and she is completely grossed out that I have a cat hair in my mouth.

Thus begins our discussion of what grosses you out. As we continued to work I said that, I have a very strong stomach when it comes to most things, vomit, poop, snot, blood and guts, none of that phases me. Now spit on the other hand, that makes me gag. A looge(not sure how to spell that and Dan wouldn't answer his phone so I could ask him) that will make me loose my mind. I can see somebody spit out their car window going down the road and my stomach does a flip flop.

So one of the other girls says that when her daughters were little she would gag every time they spat up. She said the smell and look of it just grossed her out.

So back to the hair girl. She said that when she was in college she was making out with a guy (she went to college in the late 80's) who had long beautiful hair. She said she started kissing his neck when all of a sudden she felt one of those long beautiful hairs slip into her mouth. Trying not to gag and spoil the moment( he was really hot she said) she tried to sneak her finger into her mouth and extract the hair, only she helped it slide farther back and into her throat. She said she could feel it dangling from her tonsil. It was at that moment that Mr. Hot Guy pulled away and attempted to kiss her again on the lips. Just as he got to her she lost it and threw up all over him. Right in his face. Needless to say he didn't call her back for anymore dates.

This struck me as wicked funny being that I have the sense of humour of a 15 year old boy and I started laughing my hinney off. I stood right in front of her cat testicles in hand laughing so hard that I had tears running down my face.

Sadly I am still laughing as I type this :-)

Be sure and check out Frank's blog at FrankMurphy.com he has a neat post about all the blogs he has turned up on recently.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW! Now that is a funny story. It had me LOLing. And now that I know that spit and loogies gross you out -- watch OUT!

Chris said...

That is funny! It is so ironic that we can laugh about the things that gross us out.
I gag when I see loogies, snot or spit of anykind. Even if it's on tv or in a movie. I can't stand it!