So it's back to school for Megan today. She wasn't thrilled to be heading back that's for sure. I think she actually spent a good part of her last day of vacation dreading today. She had gotten into an awful pattern of staying up late and sleeping in over the past 2 weeks. So I have tried the last 3 mornings to get her up at a respectable 8:00. Even with her getting up at 8 yesterday she was still awake at 11:30 last night. Have I mentioned before that John and Megan are so not morning people. I have never met 2 people who are more angry about just waking up.
So I spent last night laying awake dreading this morning and the tears and begging that would go on. She actually did fairly well, but I am sure she will be dragging when she gets home.
I thought I would be excited to get her back off to school so that I could do some things around the house and just have some quite time to myself (selfish I know but she and I have been together almost 24/7 for 2 weeks now) hey wait maybe she did ok this morning because she was excited to go back to school to get away from me :-).
Anyway I really miss the little booger.
It's too quite :-(
At least she and I will have some time together tonight since John is working a double shift and won't be home till 11:30.
Hope everyone is having a great Monday
No comments:
Post a Comment