Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pics from our Saturday night out

OK so last night we went out to The Rainbow Club West. Round 2 of our club tour. I must say that I think I liked the Carousel 2 better. Mostly because it is nonsmoking but also their music is way better. But I will say the the Drag show at the Rainbow is really good, and the ladies are fabulous. Here are some pics with me and the ladies.

This is me and Mercedes Alexander.

She was super super super nice

This is me with Angel Collins. After looking at the picture of us she told me her boobies were as big as my head. HeHe

This is me with Xena the Blonde Goddess and Dans friend Travis. Dan Travis is really nice.
We had a great time.


3 comments:

Chris said...

Drag shows are a blast. A good friend of mine is a drag queen. I haven't seen a show in a long time. I don't get out as much as I used to. Glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

LOL. That was a great time. The pics turned out better than I thought they would.

Anonymous said...

Those are very pretty girls